Monday, October 18, 2010

Blog Update


I started this blog with the intention of writing a new post at least once a week. In the beginning I wrote 3 or 4 times a week and then that slowly became less and less. Now I have only been posting every few months. That isn't because I have given up on writing, I have actually taken on 3 additional writing projects.

I just finished writing what was intentionally planned to be a short story or short film, it has now turned it into a web-series and I hope in the near future to begin casting and filming on the series which will be posted online.

I also just finished a new short story that I hope to submit into a writing contest soon and possible make into a short film a little later down the road.

The other thing I am working on is an online writing class that is interactive with the teacher for 6 weeks. We do a webinar once a week and have one or two writing assignments each week. This will be week three.

I'm sorry I haven't posted more here on my blog but hope to once the writing class finishes and I have a little more free time.

I will keep everyone updated on the writings I have completed and any new information as far as a short film or web series being produced.

The fall weather is here and the leaves are starting to change colors. Hope everyone is enjoying it!

-Kirk

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you!!!!!!! I'm just now reading of your new adventures though I knew you were up to writing more. Congratulations, Kirk. I'm proud of you

    ReplyDelete